Step 1: Parents must register with the school as the first step. Registration forms and Prospectus for the session 2020-2021 shall be available from 5th August, 2019 onwards from the school office between 8.30am to 4.00pm ( Monday- Friday) and 10.00am to 2.00pm on Saturdays, on payment of prescribed fee.
Step 2: Post Registration, the candidate along with the parents shall be called for an interaction with the school authorities wherein both the school and the parents along with the candidate shall be able to get to know each other better.
Step 3: Post successful completion of the interaction, eligible candidates shall be given the admission form. The following documents must be kept ready by the parents to successfully complete the admissions process.
- 1 recent passport size photograph of the student
- 2 parent’s photograph
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Original TC from the previous school attended
- Proof of residence
- Original Certificates may be produced at the time of admission for verification.
- Photocopies of all achievement certificates in the field of Academics, Sports, Extra Curricular activities.
- Admission in granted purely on merit and irrespective of caste, creed, community or religion.
- A list of eligible candidates will be displayed on the School Notice Board post the interaction process.
- Admission will be confirmed on completion of the necessary formalities and payment of the due fees within the stipulated time.
- Admission facilitated to a reputed school in ICSE (X) & ISC (XII) in Salt Lake City from Class I onwards.
- Any fees, once paid, shall be non-refundable under all circumstances.
- The students may be withdrawn only at the end of an academic year and if withdrawn in the middle of session, fees for the whole session has to be paid.
- School fees is payable for the full twelve months of the academic session. There is no concession for vacations, calendar holidays etc.
- The student can be expelled from the school on any of the following grounds:
- Mis-conduct or moral turpitude.
- Non-payment of school fees when due.
- Non-adherence to school rules and regulations.
The above rules are subject to change from time to time. For complete information regarding the withdrawal rules, refer to the school diary.